In this era of technology, people love to use those gadgets, devices, and software which saves their time and makes their work easy. AOL desktop gold is an awesome software which has some fabulous features due to which it has earned popularity in all around the world.
You can install AOL desktop gold on your computer if you want. It gives a better user-friendly environment to your desktop, secure web browser, enhanced security and much more. To know more about this software you can visit the official website of AOL or call on the AOL customer helpline number.
But nothing in this world is perfect. So, this AOL desktop gold software also deals with some issue. “AOL desktop gold is now opening” in one of those issues. Let’s discuss this issue.
Causes behind this issue
- Improper installation of AOL desktop gold.
- Improper installation of some software files.
- Corrupt HDD.
- Damaged or corrupt software files.
- Virus or malware attack.
Steps to fix AOL desktop gold not opening issue:
These steps are not that complex but still read these steps carefully and perform.
- Put your system on a full scan with any virus you use.
- Remove every possible corrupt or damaged files from your computer.
- Go to the control panel > programs.
- Click on uninstall right next to the AOL desktop gold.
- Go to the official website of AOL.
- Click on AOL desktop gold.
- Choose your OS and click on download.
- After downloading carefully install the software and all the files by following all the instructions carefully.
- Delete all the damaged drivers from the computer and again install all the drivers.
- Restart your computer to update all the changes.
- Now open AOL desktop gold again.
The issue of AOL desktop gold not working should not cause any problem now. If you still face the same problem, you can call on the AOL customer helpline number. Experts will assist you 24X7 on this number. They will talk with you leniently and give you the best solution.