There can be nothing more convenient than creating a Yahoo account. Those who have not used this excellent email account yet, they are actually missing from accessing the wide range of features. In this blog, you will get to know about creating a Yahoo account with the simple steps. When you sign up for a new Yahoo account for the first time, you get online storage which can handle countless emails at a time. A Yahoo account is more than an email account which not only allows you to access to mail but also to news, feed, calendar, chat and much more. You can connect with Yahoo Technical support number for further questions regarding the account creation..
Steps to create a Yahoo account
- From any web browser, go to the Yahoo sign up page
- Enter your first and last name in the empty fields
- Type in a username for your email address, it must not be used by anyone earlier and also end with @yahoo.com
- Choose a password that is unique but can be remembered
- Type in a phone number that can be used in case of recovering your account
- Finish the sign-up process by entering your date of birth and your gender
- Confirm that the phone number is correct by clicking on Text me an account key. You can rather choose to get a phone call.
- Enter the key to verify that you have access to that phone, choose verify
- Click on let’s get started to start using your newly created Yahoo account
Once you have created the Yahoo account then you can set it up by login with your account credentials. Moreover, you can access your Yahoo mail on a mobile device. In case if you have any doubt regarding the Yahoo mail then don’t hesitate to get in touch with customer support number for Yahoo at any time of the day. The technical professionals will fix the glitch keeping in mind the seriousness of the issue.